Dreams...
It may be a dream afraid of waking up, or it may be a dream coming to realization in the next morning.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Friend is Going to Japan

Finally, all this emotion-wrecking process of application, rejection, false hopes, genuine hopes, hearts-to-hearts, insecurity, faith, he is finally accepted. One of my friends will finally depart to Japan for his postgraduate studies and it is his dream. Come to think about it, how nice is it when your dreams just materialize before your eyes? It must feel wonderful.

Several months before today, we (me and my friend) both keep expressing our ambition to further our studies in our respective dream country. He'd say that he dreamt of going to Japan and I replied that I really wanted to go to Turkey. We both got the chance, we both had the opportunity. But isn't it funny that only one stood a chance to see the chance turning into real event?

This entry is just me trying to express my feelings of how unfair this life could be. But then, there must be a reason, a flaming wisdom why I need to stay in here, studying something that I'm not really passionate at. Maybe time will tell.

By the way, to the friend in question, you know how happy I am for you. Please be successful in your studies there. Dreams are hard to achieve and obviously you deserve this. Congratulations and please keep in contact...

4 comments:

Nawwar said...

Life is never fair kan Taufik.. or its us yg saw it that way.. everyone ade their own path to success, and perhaps yours is in Usm.. hehe.. how r u there? studies best?

Unknown said...

best gak study sini...bru ari ni taufik discover something that might make me studying here something worthwhile! hehehe

Nawwar said...

owh really? what is it? hehe

Unknown said...

um, opportunity to travel!! hehehe