Dreams...
It may be a dream afraid of waking up, or it may be a dream coming to realization in the next morning.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Eid Mubarak!!!

The fasting month is almost at the end, what do you feel? I certainly feel there are so many things to fix and improve, and I certainly feel I did not succeed much in this fasting month in fighting against my desires and small sins. So, it's definitely sadness. But as we all say again and again, all good things indeed come to an end.

But for all the reasons why Eid is the way it is, I feel happy for its arrival too. It is the place where family comes together, where far-away friends meet, and we visit the relatives who we are not close to in the first place. My heartfelt prayers would be to see my family comes together again, and I could meet with my far-away friends, and I could visit my relatives whom I'm not close with. But especially, the first one, especially the first one.

In this occasion, I'd like to take the opportunity to ask for forgiveness. I have made some enemies and I have made some friends. But nonetheless, I have made some kind of mistakes to both, and from the bottom of my heart, I apologize. My friends back in IIUM, back in school, in my current universities, if you happen to read this, please know that I am truly sorry for anything I did that might hurt you. Please make halal of what I have consumed from your part.

And my family, especially my parents who are in Makkah now, please forgive me and please make halal of anything that I consume or anything that you give. I hope you benefit as much as you can in your journey at the Holy Land.

Eid Mubarak!!

2 comments:

Ibnu Batutah said...

Selamat Hari Raya Taufik. Maaf zahir batin. Walaupun parents ko berjauhan, aku doa ko bergembira di samping saudara mara. Ingat ak dlm doamu.

Unknown said...

Selamat hari raya Aslam. :)

Maafkan silap dan salah aku.

Thank you. Ingat aku dlm doa kau jugak.