Dreams...
It may be a dream afraid of waking up, or it may be a dream coming to realization in the next morning.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Everything Has Its First

On Sunday, 18th April 2010 at 9.30 a.m. I will be departing by Qatar Airways to Turkey. I decide that today, I should write something about it because this is kind of a huge deal for me. This is my first flight, and this is my first time stepping on a land that is not called Malaysia. This is my first time looking at clouds beneath me. This is my first time visiting a country that has been a dream since I was first introduced to it in my first year at university.

People traveling abroad often keep complaining about jet lags, panicky flight, bumping heartbeats, feeling like they're constantly being thrown up and down on the Space Shot at Genting Highlands. I don't know how it's much better or worse for me out there, but what I'm sure is, this is my first time experiencing those. The next time when people talk about feeling sleepy in the daytime, and wakeful in the night time after traveling, I'd know how to jump in and contribute my piece of mind.

Well then, 'til we meet again. See you in May. Wish me luck in my travels.

3 comments:

Nawwar said...

wahh bestnye taufik!!!! nk souvenir. hehehe ;P

MrS ieyda♥♥♥ said...

abg teddy bear g turki...best tuuuuuuu..huhu

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha, woi sempat ngutuk kat sini!!!