Dreams...
It may be a dream afraid of waking up, or it may be a dream coming to realization in the next morning.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

USM

Just want to say, USM is much better than I initially thought. The people here are very friendly and they are helpful. My classes will start on Monday next week which is on 12th  July. It's going to be a subject I'm not really interested in but who knows what's going to happen in the future. I'll try my best and I really hope you readers will take some time to pray for my success in this place.

Oh, by the way, I'm residing in a one-person room so I am very so happy! Since when I was studying in IIUM, I had been dreaming to stay alone, because it's much easier. And now it feels so calm and relaxed. Hope it stays this way.

That's it my random thought for today. :)

5 comments:

Nawwar said...

Taufik finally taking up ur Masters eh? hehe congrats! amek ape? btw am thinking of furthering too, but not sure if i could.. haih..

Unknown said...

ili, you can!!! don't ever think that you can't! hehe, you're a smart girl... all those experience in undergraduate time taught you something...

btw, taufik amek Social Work...kelas start isn depan... :)

Nawwar said...

i was thinking of social work too.. tp x tau ar.. no the prob is my results weren't that good.. main2 ms degree kan padan muke.. huhu. neway thanx for saying that and congrats to you! all the best with the classes and all.. hehe

Unknown said...

Ili, belum cube belum tahu...try je apply...who knows you end up being my classmate here...huhuhu

Nawwar said...

hehe jauh ar taufik.. i thot nk wat part time je.. yeah2 ok mmg nk try dulu.. klu dpt bagus la.. if x dpt i'll work first. but whatver it is ak nk buat jugak masters. huhu..