Dreams...
It may be a dream afraid of waking up, or it may be a dream coming to realization in the next morning.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Just Some Quotes

In this entry, I just would like to present to you some of the random quotes that I find achingly true:

"A beautiful thing is never perfect."

"Disappoint anyone, hell disappoint everyone, but don't ever disappoint yourself..."

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

"Nobody can tell you there is only one song worth singing..."

"The reward for conformity is that everybody likes you except yourself."

"Just because you believe in something doesn't make it true..."

That's it for now. Anyways, these quotes might or might not have its original sayer, I don't put them because I only know some, and it looks messed up if I only state some of the original sayers, so I leave them all. But if you are interested, go here.

No comments: