Dreams...
It may be a dream afraid of waking up, or it may be a dream coming to realization in the next morning.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!

It's Raya again and I am emotional again. Maybe I'm emotional for the past two days because it's Raya, and until now, I don't know why on earth I should be emotional in this festive holiday. Maybe because it is the time when every good thing might have their own chance again to restart again, when they have ended long ago. Yes, Ramadhan is as  equally blessed, but usually the redemption is only between the self and God. And God is forgiving, Ever-Forgiving. But, in Raya, it is always associated with the tradition to right the wrong between people, between friends, between family, and between everyone else. And I'm not so sure that humans are as forgiving as God Himself.

So, anyone who reads this, please take your time to forgive others. I do not ask for you to forget, because for me, forgetting is your full right, but forgiveness is the wrongdoer's full right to have. I am also reminding myself, because I am one to talk. I sometimes have a lot to ragingly keep inside, grudges and all, but let's try together. Just hope that when you can forgive people, that people can forgive you for your own bad deeds.

Please forgive me... Zahir and batin...

4 comments:

askar-mas said...

Selamat hari raya aidilfitri. Maaf segala dosa yg ada. Ape persiapan raya kali ni?

Unknown said...

selamat2!! Salam lebaran... aku dh siap2 sket jah...hehehe...ko?

askar-mas said...

Sepagi bejalan k rumah saudara mara. Seronok dpt berkumpul ramai yg dtg dr jauh dan dkat. Raya ni aku bebaju mlayu baru sempena convo nanti. Mcm mn dgn prayaan ko pula? Nantikan gambar2 raya dlm blog ak nanti=)

Unknown said...

hehehe, gambar raya tak amek la aslam...ada sket2....aku cube upload nti...