Dreams...
It may be a dream afraid of waking up, or it may be a dream coming to realization in the next morning.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Departure Prayer

Aslam,

I know that you'll read this when you arrive there. I want to dedicate this entry to you. Today is your departure to Japan and you're living in your dreams coming to realization. You're making efforts that are so amazing that dreams have to listen to you. I'm learning a lot about determination and persistence from our friendships. It's so valuable a knowledge that I never forget to be determined and persistent myself, because I know if I spend even half of my time making efforts like you did, I'd see my dreams coming true too.




So, this is my hope and prayers for you. I pray to Allah that you're one day, a big and successful man who makes a difference to the world. You inspire people and make people realize that their dream, each one of them, is worth fighting for. Please be safe at Japan, and please have fun over there. If Allah helps you realize your dream, He'll help you make a fun and beneficial living over there. He'll help you face any enjoyment and problems. He'll help you continue being the person, the brilliant man, you were in your studies and in your friendship.

Sincerely,

Taufik

2 comments:

askar-mas said...

Thanks taufik...huhu. Sentiasala bdoa ak di sini. I.Allah, klu ada connection ak akn hubungi kau. Many things I want to tell u. Hope u'll do ur best at coming exam:)

Unknown said...

insyaAllah! Memg aku doa untuk ko... Aku tggu ko hubungi aku.. :)