Dreams...
It may be a dream afraid of waking up, or it may be a dream coming to realization in the next morning.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Something Wicked This Way Comes!

Bismillah-ir Rahman-ur Rahim,

Yes, now I have a blog. Should it sound funny when I said I set up a blog because it's kinda a fad that people are currently obsessed now? No, not really, I set up this blog because just like everyone else, I have what i want to put out of mind. Well, we can't blame anyone for wanting to make sure everyone is up with their biz, or a piece of mind. It is just that the blog technology makes it very easy now for people to make sure their voices are heard over the space, without having to shout. When before only politicians, parents and product promoters get to speak in volumes, now we can too, except we type it out. Ok, why am I explaining myself for having a blog?

So, now, this blog should be about people, because as I stated above there, I have passions about people. I have passions about understanding why people behave in certain ways, how to promote certain behaviors, how to prevent certain other behaviors, and the colors that people paint in this world that make it so constantly diverse and interesting. I hope I have a lot to talk about in the future...

I'm listening to OneRepublic's Marching On as I type this entry. So yeah! March on! Let's march on! In that song they sing,
There’s so many wars we fought,
There’s so many things we’re not,
But with what we have,
I promise you that,
We’re marching on...
What do you guys think are the psychology that these lines are trying to imply here?

Well, then, see you guys again in the next posts!

Chiao!

No comments: